Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Silly Stable Stories

     Hey guys!
Just a funny (ish) post. I will post a video, 'cause with this story, you need to see it to believe it.

     Ok, here we go...
               

               It all started when I found a box of sugar cubes on kitchen counter. I asked my mom if I could have them to take to the stable for horses. She said "yes". Please note that these are BROWN SUGAR sugar cubes. Ok, back to the story. At the barn there is horse named Revel*. When I walked by Revel with the sugar, he put his head over the door. Normal, I thought. He just wants treats. Than he  started to bob his head up and down. Whatever, I told my self. He's only desperate. Just than, I herd a huge "SPLAT". I turned around to find a HUGE puddle of spit in front of his stall door, and worst of all, a whole bunch more hanging from his mouth!!!!! Is that disgusting or what?!  



      That's all for now, folks!!!
                          ~Laurel =)


     *Will include a photo*

2 comments:

  1. :) I like your stable stories, Laurel! Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Revel, he's so sweet! I feel so bad for him when he has those coughing attacks. Anyways GREAT POST!!!

    ReplyDelete