Friday, November 26, 2010

CRAZY HORSE JUMPING!! OMG MUST SEE!! (exclusive post)

     When I first saw the video, I thought I would be bored.
Take a look at these cool videos. You won't be bored!


     Ever wondered if horses can jump over cars? watch the videos to find out!!


      I did this post for the people how think riding is this:
You get on the horse and it will know what to do.  IT IS NOT LIKE THAT!! 


     You will notice that in some parts of the video, the horse will start to move sideways. This is called "running out". This happens when the horse is unsure of itself. 
     One last thing: a question. 
Q:Why is riding an Olympic sport if it is not a challenge? 
Please leave your thoughts on these videos in the comments box.


     Please watch,
         -Laurel



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwFFZj6zICI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx9vPfUi7hk&feature=related


     

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those horses can sure jump!

    p.s. I really like your tabs :) I am glad you finally figured out how to organize your page like you wanted it.

    ReplyDelete